28 March 2009

Monique



"everything is so small here! Even the McDonalds!"


I found Monique walking with her two friends - they were all in high spirits - talking and laughing.

When I stopped and asked to photograph her (she literally seemed to smile all the time, and I wanted to capture it), her two friends were slightly jealous. I ended up photographing them all. All the pictures were lovely, but I have decided to use my original choice for this blog.

They were visiting from California (or 'Cali' as they called it, resulting in some confusion on my part - 'calais??'. They were very patient with me). They loved England. And they had visited London recently - also loved it - 'though the buildings were a bit dirty'.

Monique said she'd love to sky dive one day

No comments:

Post a Comment