26 April 2009

Francis


"Next month, I'm off to travel the world. These are all the sorts of things I should have done 25 years ago really, but I never could have then"

Francis has a naturally very serious looking face. I find these as interesting as any other - sometimes more so. I felt nervous approaching as he sat with his coffee and cigarette outside a cafe. I felt sure he would say no. Not only did he readily agree, he talked very easily also. And when I offered a handshake at the end, he stood up to do so. I was struck by his height - he seemed very tall.


"I was a stockbroker many years ago, times can be hard for all sorts of people. It didn't work out. Changed direction completely. Went to drama school - but it's only the top 1% that ever make it there. I've not really done anything since"

No comments:

Post a Comment