6 June 2009

Jack



"I think I'd like to do more travelling one day"

Jack was with some friends in a churchyard. They were cooking food outside and preparing for a Brazilian night that was happening in the evening. Music was playing, they were all very friendly and totally okay with me wandering up to them with my camera

"I run a veggie food and film/music cafe. It's a big wooden and canvas dome I built with my dad and we join on two wooden yurts with it. I take it to festivals and stuff like that and people hire it. It's like a big chill out area. I'm taking it to Glastonbury this year for the first time"

I was quite amazed and impressed with his project. He had found something he loved and was doing well with it. I said I would be happy to link to his project here!

No comments:

Post a Comment