22 July 2009

Michael



"yeah sure! I understand this sort of thing. Projects like this"

I found Michael in the same place I'd found Rosamunde. We had all chatted together. He had a great sense of humour and was incredibly easy to chat with.

"I remember as a kid...falling off of the monkey bars...I broke my arm. But the thing I remember most is the second or two after it happened. I'd hit the ground and everything went silent. I opened my eyes and there were like 5 or 6 podgy little kid faces staring at me in stunned disbelief"

Michael described this so vividly and perfectly and it made me laugh a lot.

"I'm working in the forum library at the moment. I'll probably do a lot more of this, but I want to continue to study and work around philosophy"

"....ooh! Can I do a shameless plug? This Saturday, at Take 5 Crypt. 8pm till 1am. Norwich Pride are doing a fundraiser. The Warhole Factory Rejects are doing a whole night of electro music. All sorts. People come dressed outrageously. If you are dressed in freaky fancy dress you get in cheaper!"

No comments:

Post a Comment