21 July 2009

Rosamunde


"I think it's most important to simply be a good person"

I found Rosamunde in a local church, busy organising an event. She is the Curator at St Gregory's Centre for music, art, education and the community. She told me she loves her work so much! It was very useful to meet her, not only because she was great to photograph but because she knew so many people around there and called over two others and helped me photograph and speak to them too. The other two people's photographs will follow this one. It became a very sociable occasion.

We were talking about what's important and this was what Rosamunde had said - to be a good person....

"...By this I mean helping people to get the confidence to reach their potential. Building them up. Giving a chance. Caring"

No comments:

Post a Comment