31 August 2009

Nicky



"...although I miss Barbara so much...it's also changed the person I was.."

Nicky told me what had been happening with him. I was not only touched by his story but also that he trusted me with it

"...I lost my long term partner to cancer quite recently. It's a huge loss. But it's opened up another side of me too. Things that used to seem a big deal just aren't anymore, if you know what I mean... everything is different... I have more patience...more tolerance yes. I was never an unkind person, but even with my grandchildren it's different, I'm better with them. I take better care of myself too. More exercise, more respect..."

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog and awesome pictures. I like your project. It is difficult to get so many models?
    Good work!

    ReplyDelete